Another day! Another tag! 😁
I’ve seen this tag around (maybe twice) and the questions are very interesting so I wanted to try it out! It’s not really book related but it’s fun. Let’s get started shall we?
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I actually have 2 double door closets. I leave the other door of the other closet open to block the view of the door from the bed. (I’m weird 😝)
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
My mom makes me put them in my bag before we go out of the hotel so when we returned there would be a new batch of it that we can take again. It’s quite funny cause she never uses it.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out. If I tucked myself in I would feel like a burrito ready to be heated.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Sometimes. I put them on my planner if I have something important to do or events I have to go to.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Big bear. In that way he could just kill me with one bite or step.. rather than having a slow and painful death with the stinging of bees.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not really. Me and my friends love to make faces when we take photos. 😁
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People judging you by the way you look. Book related: People bothering me when I’m reading and COVER CHANGES in the middle of a series!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance when there is no music playing?
I don’t… think so. 😆
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to when I was in high school but not anymore.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Higher by Rihanna, I Won’t Tell a Soul by Charlie Puth and Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course! It’s their choice.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes. When I spend time with my siblings. We usually watch Disney movies together.
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
I don’t think I have one. I don’t watch movies that much. I prefer reading the whole day than watching. 😅
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any?
If I tell you it won’t be hidden anymore. 😉
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or juice.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don’t dip it on anything.
25. What is your favorite food?
Fried chicken 🍗, kimbap 🍙 and Caesar salad!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
THE LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIES! I think I’ve watched it a gazillion times now. 😂
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My sister. She always kisses us on the cheeks when it’s time for her to go home.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope. Never. But I wanted to be.
29. Would you ever strip or pose naked in a magazine?
No thank you!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
High school I think. We use to give each other letters when we go to our retreat.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
Nope. Seeing that I don’t have my license yet and I don’t know how to drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
See above answer. 😁
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I don’t really eat sandwiches that much but I love the tuna mayo sandwich and the chicken sandwich with vegetables.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Well.. I don’t really wake up on time for breakfast but when I do I’ll have fried rice with eggs and bacon.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
umm… When I don’t have anything to do or bored with the internet I can sleep at about… 12am but when I’m watching a tv series, Youtube vid or reading a book… 2 or 3 am..
37. Are you lazy?
Sometimes. Especially when the weather is so hot!
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Fairy, Princess and a superhero I don’t remember.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Filipino (native language), English, Chinese (I studied in a Chinese high school), Korean (self studied), Japanese (a bit) and French (well the basics of it. We studied it during college.)
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. Prefer books.
42. Which are better, legos or lincoln dogs?
I don’t get this.. Can someone explain it to me. 😕
43. Are you stubborn?
No… Yes… Sometimes..hihi
44. Which is better Leno or Letterman?
Another question I don’t get. 😕
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Nope.. Not really my thing.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Nope! I actually love it!
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. I also have mini concerts there. 😉
49. Do you ever dance in the car?
Nope. If I did I would feel nauseous.
50. Ever used a gun?
Nope. But I want to try to go to a shooting range. It sounds fun.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No! I love musicals. 😄 I was in 2 of them in high school actually.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Nope. I love the holidays.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Never. But it looks yummy.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Peach mango pie, Buko (coconut) pie and Apple pie!
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I actually wanted to be a singer and a writer when I was a kid. I use to write a ton of lyrics before and it’s so funny when I remember it now.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever had a deja vu feeling?
Almost all the time. Is something wrong with me?haha
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yes. I have to.. I’m anemic so they required me to take multivitamins.
60. Wear slippers?
Yes. My sister has this thing where she steps on your foot if you don’t wear one.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and sleeveless.
63. First concert?
I don’t think I have gone to any.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-mart?
We don’t have any of these in the Philippines.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Seeing I’ve only found out what fritos is a minute ago I’ll go with Cheetos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Nope. But I got voice lessons. (out of the question Jaed)
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
Nope. None. But I want to collect them someday.
75. Own a record player?
Nope. But I want to buy one in the future (when I have the money for it.)
76. Regularly burn incense?
Nope. It irritates my nose and sometimes it gets hard for me to breathe properly.
77. Ever been inlove?
I don’t think so. Hahaha.
78. Who would you like to see in a concert?
Troye Sivan, Charlie Puth and Maroon 5! 😍
79. What was the concert you last saw?
I’ve never watched one.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Yes. We were taught how to swim since we were little so being under water is like home. May it be the sea, river or the pool. I think I can pass as Poseidon’s daughter. 😉
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. Can’t everyone?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Either is great.
87. Ever won a contest?
Well.. we won 2 cheering competitions. Does that count?
88. Ever had plastic surgery?
Nope. I don’t think I’ll ever do.
89. Which are better, black or green olives?
Neither. I don’t like them.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Knit. But that was a long time ago.
91. Best place for a fireplace?
Home. Either the living room or the library.
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes! I would love to get married someday.
93. If married how long have you been married?
94. Who was your HS crush?
A guy I used to sing with almost everyday at school.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What’s your favorite color?
Any pastel colors.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My dad. He died when I was little and I miss him everyday. ❤️
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
If you’re reading this consider yourself tagged. 😁
It’s done! That was a lot of questions! I had to check it twice cause when I finished I only had 97 questions.
Hope you enjoyed this tag/post and thank you for staying until the end. Talk to you on the comments and my next post. Bye! ♥