Hey guys! So since I have started my blog I have been nominated to some of the awards going around here and I am very thankful for all of it.
Now that I have a lot more free time I could slowly post these awards and thank those who nominated me. I won’t be putting all of the awards in 1 post (there are.. a few of them) cause I don’t want to bombard you guys with all of this. So I’ll be posting it in the next weeks to come. 😁
First up on the awards list is the…
I was nominated for this award on April by Maddie @ Of Reading and Random Things. Thank you Maddie! 😆
As I read in Maddie’s blog the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
Present six deserving blogs with the award. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Okay.. Honestly I’m not a very interesting person so this might be.. a little hard for me. But I’ll try to think of things that is somewhat interesting about me. Here goes nothing! 😝
1. I “USED” to write lyrics before. It was quite a profiting hobby actually. My friends would ask me to write lyrics for a particular person or event and they would buy it from me. That is where I get money to buy books. 😉 But then college came around and I lost track of time and before I knew it I stopped writing.
2. I am OBSESSED with anything related to Greek Mythology. This all started when I was in HS and we were learning all about Greek Gods and Goddesses. We were asked to study 1 God/Goddess that we think is interesting for us. But this resulted to me reading about each and every one of them. Watching documentaries and stuffs. THEN I got to read PJO.. BOOM! Got more obsessed. 😆
3. Dogs & Cat. I actually have 4 dogs and 1 cat. 2 shih tzu, 1 dachshund, the other one I don’t actually know the breed (and I can’t seem to find a picture of him all grown up) and 1 siamese cat. 💙
4. Pens & Notebooks. I love collecting notebooks and pens. I started when I was in HS and I still have a few of the notebooks I bought back then. I actually don’t know what to use them for but I can’t stop buying them.
5. Voice Lessons! When I was in HS I had voice lessons with my childhood friend for the whole summer. I wasn’t actually planning on doing it AT ALL but my mom forced me to go and I ended up enjoying it. 👭
6. TV? Doll house? I actually don’t have a TV in my room. I asked my mom to remove it cause I wasn’t really using it and it’s taking up too much space. When it was removed I placed my old doll house from the place it was in and transformed it to a bookshelf. 😎
7. NAME! Last one. As you guys know my name is Jaed.. BUT Jaed is pronounced as Jade. A lot of people kept asking me if it was the right spelling or if I got it mixed up.. umm.. hello.. it’s my name. Why would I spell it wrong? 😂
AND THAT’S ALL! 🙆 I won’t be nominating anyone for this award cause I have a few more to posts in the next weeks to come. Hope you enjoyed getting to know some of the “interesting” things about me and thank you for reading until the end. Talk to you in the comments and on my next blog. Bye! 💜