Hey guys! As I said on my last post I am slowly posting all this award through the weeks so here I am again… Posting another award. 😄
The award for today is the…
I was nominated by Poppy @ Poppy’s Best of Books on April (aswell) and I am finally doing it. Thank you for nominating me Poppy! 💙
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions.
- Nominate five new bloggers.
1. Have you ever been disappointed with a series or book that has had a lot of hype? What was it and why were you disappointed?
– I think I’ll go with the Fallen series by Lauren Oliver. It doesn’t have a lot of hype but I know a lot of people like it. Even my friend enjoyed it but I just…can’t. I read the first book and though it was… fine and said I would give the 2nd book a chance but then when I started it I just lost hope. I never DNF a book but this.. I can’t make myself to read it.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only pick one series to accompany you, what would it be?
– Definitely the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan. I will never get tired of rereading that series… ever!
3. When you write a book review, do you use spoilers or not and why?
– Not really.. I think I only had one review with spoilers in it. Most of my reviews just explains how much I loved the writing, the characters and the story itself. I never put anything that might spoil someone else. If I do so I will put a warning before the spoilers starts. 😜
4. If you could ask the author of one book or series to write a sequel, what would it be?
– I didn’t really think of this until now but I guess I’ll go with the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts. It can be just a novella or something just to show their wedding and the life they have after the wedding. That would be nice to read. 😆
5. Have you ever met any famous authors and if you haven’t, who would you like to meet and what would you ask them?
– Unfortunately I haven’t met any authors but if I can meet one it would be Rick Riordan. I’ll ask him how he can make all his characters (that was supposed to be serious Greek gods/goddesses) to be so funny and exciting to read about. He just made reading about Greek Mythology such a fun and interesting experience for me.
AND IT’S DONE! 😊 Again I won’t be nominating anyone in this award. I have a few more awards to make and I will be nominating some people there but for now I don’t think I can.
Thank you for reading until the end and I’ll talk to you on my next post. BYE! 💚