Hiiii guys! I am on my 3rd award and I still have 1, 2, 3, a lot more to go! 😁
So the award I am posting for today is the…
I was nominated by Drew @ TheTattooedBookGeek on April (again 😁) and I can finally answer the questions he gave me. Thank you for nominating me Drew! 😊
The rules are as follows:
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1. If you could make any book into a film/TV series, which book would you choose?
2. What’s your preferred reading format, book or e-reader?
– Before I used to read on my iPad all the time but then I went back to reading physical copies cause it really feels different when you have that particular book in your hand. So BOOKS ALL THE WAY! 👏
3. The book you were most looking forward to but ended up being really disappointed with?
– I don’t think I have one… yet.
4. Favorite drink/tipple/beverage to have whilst reading?
– Most of the time I’ll just drink water or juice but If I feel like it i’ll make myself some cold coffee or a smoothie. 😁
5. What is your favorite genre of book to read?
– Contemporary, Historical Romance/Fiction and Fantasy.
6. What book/series made you choose that specific genre?
– Okay.. that’s kind of hard cause I’ve read a lot of books from this genres.. Hmm.. Let me see. Historical Fiction – The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Fantasy – Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong, Contemporary – … I don’t know. But I really loved cutesy and light romance books from the very start so… yeah.
7. Will George R.R. Martin ever finish (Game of Thrones) A Song of Ice and Fire series?
– I honestly don’t know seeing that I haven’t read or watched this series before. (Don’t kill me) 😭
Sooooo for this award I decided to nominate some people so here are my questions and my nominees!
- If you can change place/life with a character in a book who would it be?
- How many physical and digital books do you own?
- What book do you want to make sure your children’s read (present or future)?
- Do you prefer reading indoors or outdoors?
- What was the worst book you have read?
- Do you have any reading habits?
- Do you think you’ll ever stop reading and get rid of all your books?
I still have a few more awards so I told myself to dedicated my saturday and sunday (not the whole day of course.. I still need to read. 😝) to responding and posting this awards.
So you might see one either a little later or tomorrow morning. We’ll see. 😉 So that is all for today. Thank you for staying until the end and I’ll talk to you in the comments and on my next blog. Bye! 💙