SATURDAY! AWARD DAY! Whooo! Finally got myself to finish up this post. Supernatural is taking up TOO MUCH of my time. Send help.. I can’t seem to stop watching it. 😁
Today I would be doing…
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
11bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
1. What is the meaning behind your name?
– A lot of people has asked me this, my name is Jaed but pronounced as Jade (confusing right?), but the answet is still I don’t know. 😅 I asked my mom about this before and she just said that she liked that name. 😂
2. If everyone had to pick a new name, what would yours be?
– Either Freya or Ezra.
3. If you could read and reread only one book for the rest of your life, what book would it be?
– I guess I’ll go with Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi cause I really love that book!
4. If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be?
– To have unlimited supply of books. To be accepted to a job I want without the interview part (nervous of interviews..). To earn enough money to help my parents and for myself. (I can’t think of anything else at the moment.)
5. If you were to receive an award that everyone would hear about, what award could it be?
– The world’s fastest reader? hihi 😝
6. If you could bring a fictional character to life for a whole day, who would you chose and how would you spend your day with him/her?
– Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss! I’ll let him tour me around Paris and keep him talking so I could drown in his marvelous accent! 😍 Shameless fangirl here.
7. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
– Probably scare anyone who comes my way.. 😉
8. If you had to migrate to another country, where would you go?
– Scotland, Paris or U.S
9. What is the first book you remember reading?
– Jinx by Meg Cabot but I don’t remember much about it.
10. If you had to be a lifeless object for a day, what would it be?
– Definitely a book. 😁
11. If you had to write a book about your life, what would be its title?
– “Whatever Happens. Keep Moving Forward.” Cliche but that was the first thing that popped into my mind. And I think I like it.
1. What is the longest you’ve gone without reading?
– About 3 months I believe. And let me tell you.. it was the hardest and most boring 3 months of my life.
2. A book you have an unpopular opinion about?
– I didn’t really like November 9.. I’m sorry. Don’t kill me. 😢 I just didn’t have that much connection with the main character.
3. Favorite genre?
– Fantasy, Historical Romance and Contemporary.
4. Favorite book to TV show adaptation?
– I haven’t really watched any books turned to tv shows but my current favorite show right now is SUPERNATURAL! I am obsessed with that show. 😁
5. How many bookshelves do you have?
6. Currently reading?
– Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
7. Do you like tear jerkers?
– Not really. But I’ve read some tear jerker books and ended up crying my eyes out for a good 15-20 minutes.
8. Do you dog ear your book or write in it?
– I used to dog ear my books when I was in highschool and college but not anymore BUT I never write on my books.
9. Books you’ve avoided reading?
– Horror/Thriller books. I just can’t get into them.
10. Fuck, marry, kill Four, Jace, Gale
– Fuck Jace, Marry Four (only if it’s Theo James 😆), Kill Gale
11. Favorite author?
– Rick Riordan!
- Have you ever hated a book so bad you just want to throw it at a wall? If yes what book is it?
- Pick one of the many fictional boyfriends/girlfriends you have and give the reason you picked him/her?
- What’s your favorite quote from a book?
- Currently reading?
- Favorite place to read?
- Who is your top 3 bookish youtuber?
- Who is your top 3 NON bookish youtuber?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- Do you have any pets?
- Favorite candy or snacks?
- Favorite TV shows?
- Books Before Bedtime
- Maddie @ randomactsofbooks
- Zainab @ teenbooklit101
- Maja @ mayathebookexplorer
- Priyanshi @ preehouse
- Mia @ thecosyreader
- Audrey @ bibliophileaudrey
And that is it for this saturday’s award! And it’s currently 11:59 here so I just made it on time! Again thank you to Cara and Offauna for nominating me. 😄 Talk to you in the comments and on my next post. Bye!