Hey guys! So this is the 2nd part of…
I checked my planner earlier and saw that I have been nominated by 2 other people for this award so here I am posting this part 2. It’s a good thing I check my planner everyday or else I wouldn’t have remembered this.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
1. At what age did you start reading for enjoyment?
– I think I was… 12 or 13 and I just entered highschool that time.
2. What’s your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
– I don’t really watch a lot of movies. If I do I only watch the movies and never got around to reading the books. One example of this is The Lord of the Rings. I’ve watched all the movies and LOVED it, tried reading the book but ended up not getting half way through the 1st one.
3. Which book did you hate so much you couldn’t finish it?
– Torment by Lauren Kate. I tried but I just can’t continue on with that book.
4. Do you enjoy reading big books (500+ pages) or thinner books?
– I like big books and I cannot lie! 😁
5. In what Hogwarts house have you been sorted?
– Gryffindor 🙌
6. What’s your second favourite book?
– Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi
7. What’s a very popular book that you have never read?
– The whole Throne of Glass series and the ACOTAR series. (Don’t kill me..)
1. Which is your favorite fairytale?
– The Little Mermaid! 💚
2. You can choose any character to go to a concert with (as a friend, as a sibling, as a date, whatever). Who would you choose and what concert would you go to?
– I would like Cricket (Lola and the boy next door) to be my date to a Troye Sivan concert. I think it would be fun.
3. Do you have any quirks (movements yo do a lot, or something you do when you’re nervous…)?
– I used to bite my nails every time I’m nervous but now I tend to walk around cause I can’t seem to stay still at one place.
4. Is there a movie that you enjoyed more than the book it was based on?
– I answered a similar question from the ones Lisa gave me and my answer is The Lord of the Rings. It’s not that I hate the book (I read a few chapters of the first one) it’s just I never got around to finishing it.
5. When it comes to books, do you prefer an open ending or one where everything is resolved?
– I’ll go with the latter. I just want books with resolved endings.
6. Favourite ice-cream flavour?
– Strawberry and Mint.
7. If you could bring back one TV show from your childhood which would it be?
– Danny Phantom and Lizzie Mcguire.
8. A book a lot of people didn’t like but you did?
– The Shatter me series by Tahereh Mafi.
9. Rainy or Sunny days?
– Rainy days all the way! ☔️
10. What did you want to become (job-wise) when you were a kid?
– This is a bit funny to remember but I actually wanted to be a singer when I was little.
11. Favourite book friendship (two or more people)?
– Mac, Emma, Laurel and Parker in the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts. I really love they’re friendship.
And that is it for this post! I won’t be nominating anyone cause I have already nominated on the first part of this award. Again thank you to Lisa and Diana for nominating me! I’ll talk to you guys on my next post. Bye!