Saturday Award day! 🙌 Today I’ll be doing the…
I was actually nominated by 6 people for this award so I will be dividing this into 2 parts. The first three people who nominated me was Taylor @ Taylor Reads Books, Melissa @ Booknerdmomo and Shruti @ This is Lit. Thank you guys for nominating me! 💙
The rules are as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. Libraries or Bookstore
– Bookstores. 😁 I just love collecting books and enjoy staring at them in my shelf. (weird girl right here.)
2. Favorite movie adaptation of a book
– The Lord of the Rings (but I didn’t read the books.) I feel like I mention this movie in every posts I make. 😄
3. Do you prefer standalones or trilogies?
– Before I would prefer reading standalones cause I don’t have the patience to wait for the books to come out in a trilogy but now I guess I prefer trilogies more cause it gives me more time to know the characters.
4. What is your dream job?
– Either work in a publishing company or a job where I can travel the world.
5. Used books or brand new?
– Brand new.
6. Do you subscribe to any book subscription boxes?
– Sadly… no.
7. Who is your favorite Avenger? (as in Marvel’s The Avengers)
– THOR and Captain America! 😍
8. What was your most memorable vacation?
– The time where me and my 2 childhood friends went to Boracay! The most relaxing vacation I had for a long time. 😌
9. What book character would you like to be friends with?
– Kenji from the Shatter me series. I feel like there will be no boring days when I’m with him. 😁
10. What would you say is your spirit animal?
– I actually took a quiz for this before and it says that the Wolf is my spirit animal. I quite agree with it.
11. If you could have lunch with any author who would it be and where would you eat?
– Rick Riordan! A place where they sell good sushi. 😁
1. What’s your favorite genre and why?
– Fantasy (I just love a good adventure with a kick ass characters), Historical Fiction/Romance (I’ve always loved reading about history) and Contemporary (you can never go wrong with a cheesy romance book.)
2. What female character do you admire the most?
– The most recent one would be Bree from Archer’s Voice.
3. Who is your favorite author?
– Rick Riordan (2nd time I mentioned him on this post 😁 )
4. What is your all time favorite quote? Why?
– “Reading is dreaming with open eyes.” – Yoyo. I just love this quote cause it just summarize the feeling you get while reading
5. What is your favorite thing about a bookstore? Besides the books.
– Silence.. It’s really quiet when I go to the bookstores and it just gives off a good feeling.
6. What is your favorite song at the moment?
– No way by Fifth Harmony. Currently listening to it. 😁
7. Which book do you feel like you have a completely different opinion that isn’t the opinion most people have of it?
– I don’t think I have one… that I remember.
8. Which movie adaptation of a book have you seen but haven’t read the book for?
– The Lord of the Rings! 😁😁😁 (2nd time mentioning this aswell.)
9. What’s your current favorite tv show?
– Supernatural! 💚 OBSESSED with this show!
10. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what book would that be?
– Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi cause I can’t I choose from all the Percy Jackson books.
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
– Meeting new people and seeing that they’re enjoying the things I post.
1. What are your favorite books and why?
– Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan (I love Greek Mythology and this series made me love it more), Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi (Warner! Need I say more?hihi) and Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan (I just love everything about it. The romance, characters… EVERYTHING!)
2. What genres of books do you usually read?
– Fantasy, Historical Fiction/Romance and Contemporary.
3. Is there any book to movie adaptation that you actually enjoyed?
– I love all The Lord of the Rings movies but I didn’t read the book. (3rd time mentioning this! 😁)
4. What is your favorite book quote? (It can be from a book or about reading in general.)
– “Reading is dreaming with open eyes.” – Yoyo
5. Do you have a specific reading nook? Describe it.
– I don’t have a nook (sadly) but I do all my reading in my room on my bed.
6. What is a book that you finished reading within a day? How was it?
– Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson and Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. It was such a good read. Worth not eating lunch to finish it. 😅
7. Is there a book that you absolutely hate? Which book is it?
– I wouldn’t say hate I just didn’t like it as much as I thought I would and it’s Torment by Lauren Kate.
8. What are your favorite TV shows?
– Supernatural! (2nd time mentioning!) 💚
9. Do you buy most of your books or borrow them from the library?
– I buy all of my books. There are no libraries near where I live (sadly).
10. How are the books in your bookshelf arranged?
– By author’s name and color.
11. What is one question you would’ve loved to see on this list? How would you have answered it?
– I can’t think of any questions right now..
That’s the end for the 1st part of this award. I will be putting the facts, my questions and the nominees in part 2 so stay tuned for that! Thank you again to Taylor, Melissa and Shruti for the nomination!
Talk to you in the comments and on my next blog! Bye!