It’s a very rainy friday today and I’m here to do the…
I am so excited for this tag cause I absolutely loved the Outlander show (haven’t read the book yet but I will… soon) so thank you Samantha @ ajumbleofbooks for tagging me! 💙
This tag is created by Sasha over at abookutopia on youtube. To see the original video click here.
Let’s get this tag started shall we?
1. You touch some standing stones and get transported back in time, what year would you hope to land in?
I would like to be transported back to the 1700s or 1800s England. It would be nice to see how they have lived back then and learn about the history there. I also would really want to try one of those gowns.. 😁
2. Claire is a very good nurse, what type of skill would you want to have that a fictional character excels at?
I would definitely love to have Legolas’ skills as a master bowman! It just looks so cool how precise he is with the bow and arrow. He’s also good at swordsmanship which is a plus.
3. Jamie and Claire are ultimate relationship goals, who is your favorite fictional couple?
The very first fictional couple I ever shipped was Derek and Chloe in the Darkest Powers series. I love everything about this couple! They would always have a special place in my heart. You guys should definitely read this series. Highly recommend it.
4. The ending of outlander was shocking, what is one book you read that totally blew your mind?
I think I’ll go with The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. This was the very first Brandon Sanderson and high fantasy book I’ve read and it absolutely blew my mind! The world in this book is so original and left me clueless for the most part of the book. I didn’t think I would like it this much cause I wasn’t use to reading high fantasy back then.
5. Scotland has lots of castles and we see quite a few in Outlander, what fictional kingdom would you want as your own (castle included)?
I would love to live in the Woodland Realm in LOTR.
6. Outlander has some very steamy scenes, what is your favorite romance novel?
I really loved Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. I think I’ve been mentioning this book for so many of my post but I don’t mind cause it’s a really great book.
7. The Jacobite Rising is a huge plot point in the Outlander series, what book has your favorite battle in it?
All the fight scenes in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and also in the LOTR movies. 😁
8. Jamie and Claire get married very unexpectedly, what fictional character would you want to marry on a whim?
Kenji from the Shatter me series. I just love his character so much and I feel like it will be a very enjoyable and fun time being married to him.
9. Scotland is a beautiful place, what is one fictional world you would love to visit?
Middle Earth! I would love to meet me some Legolas. 😍
10. If you could change the past, would you?
Honestly, no. I feel like everything that happened in the past has its reasons and whatever happened back then made me who I am right now and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
11. Tag somebody!
I tag EVERYONE who wants to do this tag!
That is it for today’s tag! I feel like I mentioned LOTR here for multiple questions but it’s okay. 😁 It’s very cold right now so I’ll be going now to snuggle in bed and continue reading my book. Talk to you in the comments and on my next post! Bye!