T5W is here! Let’s get straight to it shall we?
Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme/tag created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on Youtube) over on Goodreads and now being hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Basically every Wednesday the members of the group would give out Top 5 books, characters, events, story line, depending on the topic given, and share it on their book blogs, bookstagram, booklr, etc. This week I’ll be listing down my 2017 GOALS!
So ironic that I was just saying that I will be making a blog post about my 2017 goals and its the first topic of the year for T5W. It says that it doesn’t have to be all reading related goals so here it goes.
5. Eat healthy and Stay fit. And if you can believe it this is the only year that I had put a “stay fit” goal in my life. Also eating healthy may be a struggle for me cause I have a habit of eating… well… not so healthy stuffs but I’ll try my best.
4. Planner! I was given my own planner for christmas and I plan on writing a TON of stuffs on it. As of now I don’t really know what I can write there besides plans and all so if you have any suggestions please leave a comment down below.
3. Post every weekends! I really wanna get back to being a productive blogger this year. I will take it slowly like the first time I made this blog and slowly balance it with everything else.
2. Less buying more reading. The dreaded truth of buying to many books and not reading as much as im supposed to do. I am planning to go under a book buying ban for a few months so that I could start reading the books that I do have. Goodluck Jaed. You’ll be needing it.
1. Lastly would be TIME MANAGEMENT. This is what I really need to do this year. Balance my time for everything. May it be blogging, reading or spending time with my family. I haven’t been the best socializing person the remaining months of 2016 cause I got to caught up with work and all. But this year I gotta do some major TIME MANAGEMENT!
And there you have it! My very first T5W for the year 2017. So happy I got back to posting again. Hope I can keep up with everything else. I CAN DO THIS! ✊ That’s it for today. Talk to you in the comments and in my next blog post!