Another Sunshine Blogger Award coming your way!!!
A BIG THANK YOU to Diana @ nighttraintozurich. You guys should check her out!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Shall we get to the questions?
Here we go!
1. Which is your favourite fairytale?
– I really like little mermaid ever since I was so little to the point that I wanted to be one. Well I still want to be one until now. Don’t judge me. 😂
2. You can choose any character to go to a concert with (as a friend, as a sibling, as a date. whatever). Who would you choose and what concert would you go to?
– I am currently reading Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda and I really want to watch a concert with Simon. I feel like it would be so much fun. For the concert i’ll go with… Enrique Iglesias so we can both gush about how hot he is. 😍
3. Do you have any quirks (movements you do a lot, or something you do when you’re nervous…)?
– Before I tend to bite my nails but now… i’m not really sure. I guess I can’t stay still. I always look around or something. Most of the time I just read to forget.
4. Is there a movie that you enjoyed more than the book it was based on?
– I feel like I mention this so many times before but it was the Lord of the Rings.
5. When it comes to books, do you prefer an open ending or one where everything is resolved?
– Definitely one where everything is resolved. It won’t make me CRAZY thinking about it so yeah. HAHA!
6. Favourite ice-cream flavour?
– Oreo, mint and strawberry! 😁
7. If you could bring back one TV Show from your childhood which would it be?
– Totally Spies! I absolutely loved that show! I might watch some of it later.. if I can find any. 🤔
8. A book a lot of people didn’t like but you did?
– I think i’ve mentioned this before but I feel like a lot of people didn’t like the Shatter Me.
9. Rainy or sunny days?
– Rainy days all the way! It just feels more relaxing to read while it’s pouring outside.
10. What did you want to become (job-wise) when you were a kid?
– I really wanted to be a singer or a nurse when I was a kid.
11. Favourite book friendship (two or more people)?
– I really enjoyed the relationship of Percy, Annabeth and Grover in the Percy Jackson series and ofcourse noone can deny the relationship of Harry, Hermione and Ron.
AND IT’S DONE! Finally posted something again. Sorry for being AWOL all this time. JAED YOU GOTTA KEEP YOU PROMISE IN POSTING! 😅
Well i’ve missed this and I hope you enjoyed reading through my blog post. As usual I would be happy to talk you guys down below. Talk to you there! 💙